Saturday, November 29, 2014

Easy, healthy frozen dessert idea

Mmm, Thanksgiving dinner. So much turkey, stuffing, gravy, and desserts.


Between that and holiday goodies at the myriad events this time of year, I try to eat healthy food even more often than usual this time of year to offset the holiday indulgences.

Here's a quick and easy treat that is so delicious. I make mine in the NutriBullet, but you could use any blender you like.

Thanks to Katie in my healthy Facebook group for recently suggesting this! I have heard the idea before, but her post inspired me to try it.
Start with a frozen banana, the riper the better. Blend this with milk, cinnamon, and a bit of vanilla extract. Add a drizzle of honey.

                                           

Voila! Bon appetit.

No comments:

Post a Comment