Friday, November 14, 2014

Blowout


I gave an important presentation at work this weekend and wanted to look my best. So I took a suggestion from a colleague and a local mom friend, who both recommended a blowout.

A blowout in my mom dictionary means something very different. But it turns out a blowout is a thing you can do to get your hair washed, dried and styled, not cut or colored. So I decided to give it a try yesterday.

What do you think?


I really liked the result. But given that it's expensive, $40 plus tip, and time consuming, I think I'll save it for special occasions.

I went to Drybar in Chestnut Hill. There's also one on Newbury St. Be Styled is another blowout chain, also in Chestnut Hill, as is Blo. Finally, Hairo on Newbury seems popular.

Happy styling!


No comments:

Post a Comment