Saturday, November 8, 2014

Motherboard podcast

I love a good podcast. It makes commuting, laundry, or any mundane task so much more enjoyable. My go-to listen for years has been Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me. I also enjoy Michael Hyatt's podcast on leadership. And who doesn't get a kick out of Dan Savage?

My good friend in the graphic design field recently introduced me to an exciting podcast series for working moms in tech. You can read about it at Motherboard. I listened to my first episode while driving into work this week and walked into my day feeling inspired and motivated. I related to so much of what Jen Myers said, and admired her articulate, authentic replies.

You can view the whole podcast project in iTunes. I'm excited to listen to the entire series!

No comments:

Post a Comment