Thursday, June 20, 2019

All about podcasts

I've had the pleasure of being interviewed a few times recently, both on Facebook Live as well as 2 podcasts.

My first interview was with Linda Ugelow. We talked about artificial intelligence, working in tech, and working styles.

Click here to watch the video



The next was a podcast out of the Carribean run by Engel Jones. It was really fun to have this conversation with Engel, which I found out about through Bobbie Carlton's Innovation Women.

You can listen to my conversation with Engel here
Finally, I have been writing a newsletter about AI news for nonprofit professionals. Nonprofits are near and dear to my heart, as I've been a volunteer for Epilepsy Foundation of MA/RI, The Alfond Scholarship Foundation, and the Hour of Code. I recently began working as a product manager for a nonprofit Mozilla, whose parent company Mozilla Foundation (hilariously abbreviated as MoFo) believes the Internet is a global public resource that must remain open and accessible to all.

As part of my AI newsletter work, I moderated a podcast introducing Google's AI for Good award winners.
You can listen to their stories here, Episode 18

No comments:

Post a Comment