Thursday, January 2, 2014

A new year, a new project

I've contemplated starting a blog in the past, and have been told by numerous friends that I should start one. I have resisted, using the obvious excuses: I don't have time, I'm concerned for my privacy, and I don't know what angle my blog should have.

2014 is the year! I plan to blog about everything: my life, career in technology, family, and interests. I'll just tag the posts appropriately so you can read what you like.

I really admire several blogs. My local friend Casey's blog has been internationally republished, won awards, and amazingly, she managed to post every day in 2013. Such an inspiration! I go to Jenny Lawson's site for laughs. I also read 2 other moms' blogs, written by a local mom Joy and from a formerly local mom living in Alsace.

Professionally, I follow Ms. Mind Body, Peter Bregman, Michael Hyatt, Kathrin Winkler, and Pat, The Work Options Adviser on Facebook.

And so it begins! I hope you will find something here that you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment